- age of empires 2 mac online kaufen.
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website | Firefox Help!
- How to Add a Website Shortcut to Dock on Mac?
The Dock in Mac OS X is how most users launch their frequently used applications, but it can also be a great way to jump directly to your favorite websites. First, launch Safari and navigate to the website you wish to add to your Dock.
- quake live mac download free;
- dual boot mac osx and windows 7 on pc.
- best business plan writing software for mac.
- Add a website to your Favorites.
- line array design software mac?
- canon 400d eos utility download mac.
- Bookmark webpages that you want to revisit in Safari on Mac!
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website | Firefox Help.
- apple mac pro music server.
- como descargar nostale en mac.
- free mac game download websites.
- See your favorite websites in Safari on Mac.
- mini wired keyboard for mac.
Make sure to navigate to the exact URL you want to open with your Dock icon. Another example aside from Plex: Once logged in, use the mouse or trackpad to click and hold on the URL in the Safari address bar. You can quickly see websites you access frequently by adding them as favorites, so you can get to them with just a click.
In the Safari app on your Mac, move the pointer over the Smart Search field. Click and hold the One-Step Add button that appears at the left end of the field, then choose Favorites. In the Safari app on your Mac, do any of the following:. Edit a favorite website or folder name: Control-click the name you want to change in the Favorites page or Favorites bar, then choose Rename from the shortcut menu.
Remove a favorite website: Drag the favorite website away from the Favorites page or Favorites bar, then let it go when you see the Remove icon. If you want to add a custom image, there are instructions in this Ask Different thread. Nice one, with extras: The dock has a separator, left is applications, right are folder aliases. The dock has worked this way for many versions of OS X.
How to Add Website Shortcuts to the Mac OS X Dock
Here are the steps: Drag the bookmark with the mouse onto your Desktop. Now drag the webloc that was created from your Desktop onto the dock. Bowen Bowen 2 5 Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.